The Emoticons say it all

This is me during episode 18 of "49 Days":

This is me at the end of episode 19:

Halfway through the last episode, I was like this:

And this is me at the end of episode 20:


If you're wondering, 49 days is a drama I was watching. Basically the protagonist dies in the first episode. And she spends the next 18 episodes or so trying to come back to life. To do this, she "borrows" the body of someone else and tries to collect three pure tears from her loved ones as proof that she deserves another chance at life.

In episode 18, she does the impossible and manages to collect the three tears. And everything is all rainbows, and happiness and unicorns and stuff because she comes back to life and her family and friends rejoice, etc, etc.

But in episode 20, the writers of the drama decided to shock the audience. So they kill her off anyway, hence my reaction up there. You're telling me I spent 18 hours of my life yelling at the computer screen and rooting for the protagonist, just to end up having her killed off? Booo!!!

Leave A Comment