Oh Look! It's a Blibbering Humdinger!

Went downstairs to look for my Harry Potter book and came back up with cookies instead - forgetting said HP book. Does that ever happen to you? You go somewhere to get something and then come back with something else. Maybe I'm one of those people who get distracted by the "Oooh, shiny". That would explain why I'm such a bad driver. WAIT A MINUTE. What am I talking about? I'm not a bad driver. It's just that my driving instructor is a dickweed.

I seem to have missed out Number 14 down there on my list. So I'll just include it here.


After a while, exhausted and drained, Harry found himself sitting on a bench beside Luna.
"I'd want some peace and quiet, if it were me," she said.
"I'd love some," he replied.
"I'll distract them all," she said. "Use your cloak."
And before he could say a word she had cried. "Ooooh, look, a Blibbering Humdinger!" and pointed out of the window. Everyone who heard looked around, and Harry slide the Cloak up over himself, and got to his feet.

Luna is the embodiment of epic-tuosity, no?

Leave A Comment