Lee Min Ho(t) <-- see what I did there? :D

Self control? Pfffff. I have none.




I am a Lee Min Ho addict. Seriously. I could spend 5 hours non-stop watching him kick ass in Shitty Hunter. (Oh wait, I just did that). He was all like, "hey, don't mind me. I'm just some random hot guy who works in IT, drives nice cars and poses as a playboy." And then he goes all James Bond/Batman-like and starts driving round Seoul at night catching baddies, absailing down buildings, planting bombs and stalking the girl he likes.

Haha and it's not just the badassery that's so awesome to watch. He's also funny. I laugh like a crazy person every time he drops his "bad boy" exterior to act like a bumbling geek in front of the girl lead. GAHHH Lee Min Ho, why so hot?

I am so not gushing. Stop judging me!

P.S. It's so strange seeing LMH in City Hunter and then getting a flashback to his Gu Jun Pyo days. LOL, I still remember the perm. Oh God, the perm!

Leave A Comment