Imaginary Friend



It's always near the end of the holidays that I finally feel like I have a purpose. My plan for today is:



  • Modern History Study (finish dot points under syllabus) - although honestly, I never get the point of making notes. Especially if the subject is this broad. Wouldn't it just be better to read as much as you can? And then just store it in your brain? History is such a bitch to study for.


  • Watch episode 16 of City Hunter, and then spend the rest of my day in a funk because I have to wait another week. CRYYYYYYYYY.


  • Sims 3? Maybe? My household has too many people, ever since one of the teens came back from boarding school (due to a glitch) and my other teen sim turned her imaginary friend real. He's quite cute though. He's got the whole imaginary friend outfit going on and can even choose to turn into a toy form. I'll show you a pic down below.


  • Watch another drama? LOL. I really shouldn't do this. But I can't help it. I feel like I have to recharge on fun before school starts cause once it does start, there will be no time for fun.


Okay if I'm gonna do all that, then I better get started. Bye fellow bloggers!

Leave A Comment