Goodbye Baby, goodbye!

Nancy LuuPoo, I have set a goal for both of us by the end of the year. WE MUST LEARN HOW TO DO THAT CHAIR MOVE FROM "GOODBYE BABY" BY MISS A. Okay? Okay. I don't care how many chairs or bones we need to break, we shall learn the dance!

I just came back from 1 and half hours of driving with my dad. Now that I don't have the Instructor-who-shall-not-be-named teaching me, I feel like I can actually start enjoying it. Well maybe that's going too far. I feel like I can bear with it, I should say. Driving is scary. It's like, you've got full control of the car. Every little action you do has the potential to cause some kind of accident. You might end up damaging someone else's car or driving into an oncoming vehicle. It's scary, I'm in some kind of paranoid state everything I drive. But my dad is worse. He sits there unable to brake or take control of the car. All he can do is say, "Slower! Slower! Slower! WATCH OUT!" and it's up to me to follow his commands. I feel like he's even more scared than me.

OH RIGHT I forgot to mention something else. Demi Lovato's new song "Skyscraper" is so beautiful. It makes me want to cry and laugh and cry and laugh. I can't stop listening to it LOL. I hope she has a new album coming out soon. I don't know what's happening with her life. Didn't she end up in rehab or something? I also heard she hit a girl LOL.

Comments
One Response to “Goodbye Baby, goodbye!”
  1. Nancy Luu says:

    I can already visualise us both in the hospital bed after one try...

Leave A Comment