Cynthia's 3 Laws for Term 3


  1. I will be in bed by 11 o' clock every night. None of this "aww, I'll just read for another half an hour" because I will end up totally regretting it in the morning when I can't wake up at 7:20.

  2. Every day, I will get a maximum of HALF AN HOUR to do all my procrastinating/daily internet rounds. In that half an hour I can: check facebook, check subscriptions on youtube, eatyourkimchi.com, blog, mockingjay.net, lazylaces and check dramabeans. No more checking my facebook page while doing my work or taking a few minutes to watch youtube videos because those few minutes will surely turn into an hour, and then another hour, and then another hour, and you get the point.

  3. NO MORE DRAMA-ING ON WEEKDAYS. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I don't know how to survive this, seeing as I spent the last two weeks watching korean dramas non-stop. But it's ok. The amount of work I do on weekdays will ensure that I have no work to do on the weekends. It's ok. I got this man, I got this.

I don't know how long I'll be able to abide by these laws but I am determined. Seriously determined. Time to pull up my socks and start preparing for HSC trials. HUZZAH.

Leave A Comment