Split Personality Syndrome

Hooray! I have finally reached over 10000 views for this blog lol. Well, it wasn't a goal per se, but I just thought I'd mention it. According to my calculations, I have written 382 posts since I started this blog a while ago.



10000 divided by 382 = 26.17801047



So therefore, for every post I write, approximately 26 people read it. Well that's probably not very accurate since when I started this blog I only had 3 followers. heh. And guess what? I have NEVER deleted a post, ever. Even when I've regretted what I've written, I've just left it there lol.



But it's not like you care, so ... MOVING ON!



ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TILL THE HOLIDAYS, HALLEFUCKINLLUJAH!!! Do you know that means? It means I can finally watch City Hunter and ogle at Lee Min Ho. "Ogle" is such a funny word btw.








Sigh. But it's not gonna be much of a holiday. I've got trials to study for and notes to catch up on. Every time a new term starts, I reflect on my holidays and realise that I haven't actually done aything productive. But I am determined to fix that this time. CYNTHIA IS GOING TO BE PRODUCTIVE THESE HOLIDAYS. *fist pump air*



There is something wrong with me, lol. Everytime I'm around my friends I'm normal. And by normal, I mean, as normal as you can expect me to be. I speak, I laugh, I go hypo, I'm just me. But then if you pick me up and dump me in an unfamiliar situation, I turn into some kind of antisocial weirdo. AND THIS IS NOT ME! (caps lock for extra emphasis). I know a lot of youse might say that this is perfectly normal. And yeh, to be honest it doesn't happen often. I can be myself with the vast majority of people I know. But there are some specific people/groups of people that somehow bring on this really retarded change. It's so weird. I can't explain it. I'm like a totally different person and I'm pretty sure the vibe I give off is either "I'm a really nerdy person who wants to study by herself. Don't talk to me", or "I have no sense of humour and if you approach me I will hit you. Don't talk to me."



If someone knows how to cure a split personality, please contact me. As I said before, it doesn't happen often. It's only a specific group of people that bring this on.



Oh and btw, I need everyone here to be my witness. A retard I know says he can beat me in music in the yearly report. He's willing to bet $50 bucks that he can beat me - FIFTY BUCKS $$$ (caps lock for extra emphasis) -keep in mind that he came last in the half yearly report, lol. His excuse is that he didn't try. So anyway, once I do beat him, he will have to give me the money. And he better pay up because I have just told 30-something people about this bet :)




Just for the lulz...




Leave A Comment