A Fresh Start

I've been meaning to do this for a while. But I never got round to it cause the last time I changed a blog template, it took me 3 freakin' hours just to find the perfect one. I don't know, templates and I just don't get along well.


Anyway this new template has given me motivation to blog. I guess the old one was just getting a bit too old and dusty - it turned me off from writing anything. Nothing like a good ol' revamp to get you back into something :)


I guess I was also motivated by looking at other people's blogs. There are some pretty epic ones out there - craft blogs, cooking blogs, book blogs, photography blogs, etc... It made me want to do something awesome too. I wish I was into something cool - like photography. But I have like zero skills in photography. And it's not like I live in the country or something where everything just looks infinitely more awesome. No, photography is out of the question - unless you want to see pictures of a crappy townhouse, garbage bins, gutters or a railway line. Which reminds me....
















I have just recently discovered the joys of the instagram rebuttal. If you have tumblr, you would know what an instagram is. It's basically some kind of emo/melodramatic quote set against a pretty picture - very popular among people our age. An instagram rebuttal makes fun of instagrams by putting a buzzkilling remark after the quote. And for a cynical person like me, this concept tickles me to no end.



Find out more here:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/instagram-quote-rebuttals-hipster-edits

Comments
One Response to “A Fresh Start”
  1. Cecilia says:

    LMAO Cynthia :) You should start blogging more now :P

Leave A Comment