-.-

On a crazy scale of 1 to 10, my mum would score 889068698685 points. Do you know what she said to me today?

Out of nowhere, she asked why I never tried out for src, right? And I just said that, I've never really wanted to do it, plus there are plenty of other people who do want to do it and they'll definitely make much better leaders anyway.


And I thought she would drop the subject. But she didn't. She said, "You go to such a crap school, and you don't even try to get into the src? Why're you so lazy for?" <--- exact words, but in chinese.


And this was my face:




Except it was more pissed-off looking.


This coming from the woman who doesn't even care what grades I get? TUH. You don't even read my bloody report and you're telling me that I'm not working hard enough? I know what you're gonna do. You're gonna go to report night and plaster on one of those fake smiles of yours and then go talk to people and I'm gonna know that you don' give a shit. TUHTUHTUHTUHTUH.

Leave A Comment