What I've Missed

This is a post about the new people who've been cast in the Hunger Games lol, so feel free to skip if you're not interested.

(click to enlarge)


The current list of tributes so far: one boy and one girl from each district. Ahh yes, just look at all those expectant young faces, waiting to be slaughtered by the people around them.





First paparazzi shot of "blonde" Josh Hutcherson. Apparently it takes a few times to totally dye your hair. I don't know, I'm not style savvy. Oh and there are rumours that he's dating Vanessa Hudgens, hence the reason she's also in the pic. I ain't judging. But seriously, whoever Josh dates after he takes on this role is gonna have to handle the public scrutiny cause already, there are crazy fans on all the Hunger Games fansites telling Vanessa to "stay away from our bread boy!"

Crazy bitches, don't they know that he already belongs to me? LOL, jks jks.




Rue and Thresh respectively. The actors names are: Amandla Stenberg and Dayo Okeniyi. I actually think they've done a good job with Rue and Thresh. I mean, Rue actually looks like.... Rue. How strange.



Elizabeth Banks (Scrubs, Spiderman, Role Models, etc.) as Effie. Also a pretty good job.




John C. Reilly (Step Brothers, Chicago) as Haymitch. Not confirmed but it's pretty obvious that he has gotten the role. Guy's been nominated for an Oscar so I'm not complaining. If everything else goes alright, this should be a good movie. I mean they've got TWO actors who've been nominated for prestigious film awards on their cast. It's gonna be difficult stuffing this up... unless your name is Catherine Hardwicke and you directed a film called "Twilight". If that is the case, then you deserve to die in all the fires and if you come within 100m of the Hunger Games movie, then I will personally blowtorch your head :)



Katniss' mom. Meh. I don't really care for her character much.




And Willow Shields as Primrose Everdeen. Is it just me or does she look like she has a monobrow?

Leave A Comment