Mr Kholi Saab :)



I went bike riding with Tian today. It was pretty fun, except for the part where this random ball of vicious white fluff came out of nowhere and chased us and made me scream. I seriously thought it was gonna bite my ankles or something. Note to any bike riders out there: if you're biking round the Carramar area, DO NOT RIDE UP AND DOWN RIVER AVENUE because there's a killer dog on the loose. Seriously.


We would have gone further but none of us had a helmet. So I was kinda paranoid of getting stopped by police or something. I really need a helmet. The only one I have was left over from my primary school days and it's purple and shiny and says BRATZ on it. Errrr... I'm not that desperate to use it just yet.


Bride and Prejudice is on tonight. If you haven't seen it, I swear you really need to. It's one of those films that I could watch over and over again cuz it's just so damn funny. Basically it's a Bollywood parody of Pride and Prejudice that's directed by the lady who did Bend it Like Beckham. It's the same premise as the Jane Austen novel - four sisters and their mother tries to marry them off to rich guys. The movie takes place in London and India. I don't know how else to describe it but it's funny as hell. Sigh, I really suck at selling movies. Just watch it.






Leave A Comment