Koizora

Yesterday and today, while I was supposed to be studying for maths half yearlies and writing my legal and english essays, I did what I normally do.... procrastinate. But it was worth it cause I discovered Koizora :)


Koizara. As you can already tell from the title, it's a Japanese movie. If anyone's interested, it's on mysoju. Just be sure to click on the movie version, not the drama version.


The movie revolves around a high school student, Mika. I can't really say much about the plot without giving things away but I CAN say that if I had a heart, I would've cried. Seriously, why do I gravitate towards sad movies? First the kite runner, and now this. I really need to go watch something happy. I'm not saying that it's one of those fully tabully depressing/melancholic/iwannakillmyselfafterwatchingit movies, but it's got a really bittersweet feel to it and I don't know, it just made me think a bit.


But anyway, I'm getting off track. Back to the story - Mika is a high school student who loses her phone one day. She looks all over the school for it and she finds it in the library. Then she gets a phone call from a mysterious guy who won't reveal his identity. Yes I know, that's kinda creepy but who cares? It's a movie. Anyway, the guy keeps calling her and they start to talk and eventually they become good friends. Mika discovers that the guy actually goes to her school. And then one day the guy proposes that they meet face to face. So Mika goes up to the roof of her school and then....


Well, you just watch it yourself. I'm not gonna tell you anymore :P


But seriously, you should watch it. I haven't enjoyed a movie in such a long time - and I can be very picky about my movies lol.

Leave A Comment