HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!

Awesome Quote of the Day:

Fred Weasley: How're you feeling Georgie? George Weasley: ..... saint-like. Fred Weasley: .... come again? George Weasley: Saint-like (points to ear) George Weasley: I'm holey.


Happy Birthday Jessica!! (L)(L)(L) You can take your driver's knowledge test now lols :D Man it's so weird, I've always thought of you as older than me. Maybe its cause you just seem much more.... what's the word? Mature? No. More experienced than me? I CAN'T PUT IT INTO WORDS. But yeh, hehe, happy birthday XD

I got sent to the principal's office today. I walked into the office and the two deputies were there as well and my immediate reaction was "Oh shit." It's like that feeling that you get when you see a policeman on the street - the knee-jerk reaction of fear when you haven't even done anything wrong. LOL yeh, that's what happened to me. And then Mr M goes, Cynthia, please take a seat, and the first thing that went through my head was, "Crap, I failed the history extension half yearly." I know, illogical, but I couldn't help it.

Anyways, turns out that I'm getting award for doing well on the school cert. and I'll have to go to an award presentation thingo at Sydney Uni, apparently. I didn't even know you could get an award for the school certificate O_O. Ha, well there you go. It's gonna be on the Thursday, first day back of school and apparently I'm gonna get prize LOL. I betcha 20 bucks its a voucher. Well, it's kinda cool I guess. Now I can rub it in my sister's face and go, "LOOK WHO'S THE FAIL CHILD NOW??" hehe I'm joking :) But still, she's always telling me how her school is a bijillion times better than mine because they have more money and better facilities. WELL LET'S SEE YOU GET ONE OF THESE THEN, SHALL WE? jks jks. You already know I'm better than you, right CK?

I had the most retarded dream ever. And I've had really retarded dreams over the years. Remember that one where I was Princess Speck? lols. Well this one took the cake. It wasn't weird in the sense that strange stuff happened (like me turning into a pink dot or getting chased by a hillbilly), it was weird because it seemed so real. And when I woke up, it was like "Dammit :( I wish that was real."

What else did I want to say? Oh that's right, JOSH HUTCHERSON AND LIAM HEMSWORTH HAVE BEEN CAST AS PEETA AND GALE RESPECTIVELY IN THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE. I don't mind Josh Hutcherson as Peeta I guess. But ew, Liam Hemsworth? I can't help associating that name with Miley Cyrus. I smell another Twilight on the horizon.....

Josh Hutcherson as Peeta (maybe if they dyed his hair and made him wear contacts, he'll look a little bit like Peeta? It's the acting that counts anyway right?):

Liam Hemsworth as Gale (errrr, I don't have anything to say to this):
Nah, I still have faith in the movie. Hopefully Jennifer Lawrence will act the hell out of it and it'll still be good? I don't know.


And just so I can look back at this post one day and think how the movie COULD HAVE been, I'm gonna include MY CHOICES for the roles of Katniss, Peeta and Gale. This is only based on looks though cause it's kinda hard to find people who look the part AND can act at the same time.

Katniss (Hailee Steinfield):


Peeta (Alex Pettyfer when he was younger):



Gale (Gaspard Ulliel):









Leave A Comment