fail post

Awesome quote is awesome: Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump? Forrest Gump: I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir.

I'm typing this while watching Diary of a Wimpy Kid (which apparently is not that good a movie) so sorry if nothing I type makes sense.

Today was a normal day. I spent first two periods learning about sexual symbols in Turn of the Screw LOL. Apparently when the little girl, Flora builds a boat by screwing two pieces of wood together, that is suggestive.... of something. HAHAHAHAHAHA omg, Greg just peed on his totally uber hot brother.

Ok, I'll stop being shallow.

Anyways, after extension english, I had a double free period and I basically spent it talking about Europe with Ms P. The conversation went something like, "Have you packed yet Cynthia?" "No, but I'm gonna start this weekend. OMG it's next week!" "I know! I'm so excited!!" "Me too!!" "Omg, I can't wait" "I know, omg!" "Yeh, omg!".

Huh, I really can't watch a movie and blog at the same time. I think I'll just stick to doing one thing. Please excuse the crappy blog post, I'll write something better next time...

Leave A Comment