YAY!!

So like, I'm going to Europe next week... no biggie, it's only Europe. HAHAHAHA WHO AM I KIDDING?! I GOING TO EUROPE NEXT WEEK, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I can't wait, AAAAAAAAARRRRGHH! I'M SO EXCITED LIKE SERIOUSLY OMG. I'M MORE EXCITED THAN REBECCA BLACK, AND THAT'S SAYING A LOT.


But at the same time, I feel kinda sad. I wish I could bring Nancy and Tian and Juliana and Hannah and everybody along since their own trip got cancelled- although I'm not exactly sure if they would want to come to Europe LOL. We were all supposed to be overseas at the same time :'( Damn you natural disaster, you're such a party pooper.


I have so much stuff I want to do in Europe. But I don't think I'm gonna have time. I know how these school trips go. They're just gonna bring us to places, we're gonna get time to take a few photos and then we're gonna get packed up in the bus and driven to the next destination. Oh wells, I'm not complaining though. Did I mention that we're gonna get a train trip? You know, one of those fancy schmancy ones that run through Italy where they've got like awesome cabins and stuff. I'm gonna run up and down it - let Ms N try to stop me, MUHAHAHAHA. I'm also gonna run up and down the plane, and up and down the hotel, OH AND UP AND DOWN THE EIFFEL TOWER. YERHHHH.


What else am I going to do? Hmmm, oh that's right, I'm gonna find a mime in Paris and bring him/her back for Nancy. LOL, everyone's gonna think we're from Japan or something. No worries, I could always pretend that I am from Japan and maybe they'll give me a handout. Just kidding. That would be really bad. I shouldn't do that.


But before I get to go, I've got to pass my Modern History hsc half yearly first. Oh dammit, I can't remember anything about HCM. It's all those names I think. Apparently he had over 150 different names in his lifetime. Oh crap I'm supposed to be studying. Ok, bye.

Leave A Comment