Tom Felton makes everything alright.


Why hello there sexy. I saw this picture of Tom Felton in the Daily Telegraph today in roll call and when I came home I had to google it up cuz it's just so smexy. lol. Don't judge me.


I kinda need all I can to cheer me up right now. I know how Natalie Tran feels now. Like how there's someone standing in the room pointing and laughing at me and saying, "INEPTITUDE!!" History Extension was kinda bad. I tried to write more than I did last time but it didn't work. I wrote "Historia Ecclisiastica gentis Anglorum" instead of "English History". I even took my dad's advice and left lines between the paragraphs BUT IT STILL WASN'T ENOUGH *cry*. I've never been so bad at anything in my life. Seriously. Well ok, maybe cooking. But that doesn't count.


Don't you just hate it when you do really bad in a test and it plagues you throughout the whole day. DAMMIT I could be feeling so happy and free right now. Instead I feel depressed and incompetent. Whatever, I'm just gonna go shower and then cheer myself up by watching lame youtube videos.

Leave A Comment