A Blue Cat

I have created the most beautiful poster in the HISTORY OF BEAUTIFUL POSTERS. Othilia, Tanya and I are evil geniuses LOL. Unfortunately, I can't show it to you until tomorrow night.


So yesterday was Roxie's 21st birthday. Man it's been so long since I've blogged about my life. Usually I'm talking about the Hunger Games or like, I dunno, Harry Potter? Ok, getting off topic. As I was saying, it was my cousin's birthday yesterday and about a bijillion people went to Bankstown RSL Club's all-you-can-eat to celebrate. I was not kidding, it was a bijillion people. For example, my GRANDMA on my mum's side was there - and I don't think Roxie even knows her. The food was nice though. But I couldn't be bothered lining up for the fancy stuff. Tian and I dipped marshmallows in the fondue fountain, just for the sake of it and I had beetroot LOL. I don't get it, how can people not like beetroot?


Oh, I had cross country on Friday. It wasn't actually as bad a I thought it would be. I jogged a bit and walked a bit and I sprinted with Jane near the end. I think I came somewhere between 15-20. My legs killed the day afterwards though. Walking down the stairs is HELL but it was worth it. For some reason, I felt really fit afterwards, even though that was the only exercise I've gotten in like, 10 weeks. Maybe I should make it a habit to jog every week. Although my parents have this paranoid fear of me getting kidnapped if I walk outside the townhouse without an adult...


I dreamt of a blue cat last night. It was the most beautiful cat I've ever seen and I felt sad when I woke up. I remember it being so soft and fluffy and friendly. It followed me wherever I went and. Technically it wasn't blue BLUE, it was more like black-blue.





Kinda like that, but way more blue. Now that I think about it, cats can't really be blue. Huh. It seemed so normal for the cat to be blue in my dream though.

Man, I want a cat.

Leave A Comment