Friday

I need some cheering up today so I'm just going to post this:


Ngawww....

It's not that I'm depressed or anything. Today just kinda felt a bit gloomy and .... unexciting? I don't really know how to describe it. Do you ever get those days where you just feel un-energetic and a bit lost? Like everyone around you is acting normal but you don't really know how to respond when they talk to you. And also you kinda feel like you haven't achieved anything in a while so there's also this sense of unfulfillment.

I don't know why I feel like this though. I mean, it's Friday. I'm supposed to be totally 100% happy. Oh noes, maybe I'm turning emo D:

Well actually, now that I think about it, I think I have an idea why I felt so gloomy today. I kinda spent like half a year wishing for something but it never came. It was a stupid wish anyway that wouldn't have come true, even if I'd done something about it (which was very unlikely since I am the most chickenest chicken in the world).

Anyways, sorry to the people around me who kinda felt like I was raining on their parade today. Hopefully it was just me waking up on the wrong side of the bed and the feeling will go away.

And because we all need to laugh after that TOTALLY 100% DEPRESSING blog post, I will post this:


OH and before I forget, that Disney chick.... what's her name? Oh right, Alyson Stoner (from Camp Rock and Cheaper by the Dozen) just got an audition for Katniss. Hmmmm.... she doesn't really seem right for the role but I don't want to be mean so I'll just keep my comments to myself for now.

Leave A Comment