Jingleberry, jingleberry...

My tutor class ended at 6:00 today. And Tian's dad didn't come to pick me up until 6:57. Sigh.

I guess that's not too bad. At least he remembered? LOL. If it was my mum, she would have totally forgotten I even had tutoring. Like two Fridays ago, she forgot to pick me up after MH and I ended up having to walk home. And when I got there, she said "Where were you?"

As you can see, I have a very loving family.

Anyways that's not what I wanted to say. What I wanted to say was: I am a genius. I should totally go work in the advertising industry because I have made the catchiest jingle in the history of.... catchy jingles. I swear, its even better than the commerce presentations from Year 8.

Here it is:

Jingleberry, jingleberry, jingleberry crush,
Looks like poo and it tastes like mush,
Guava nectar, raspberries, sorbet and ice!
And an energizer booooster!!

Its ok, you can say it - I'm brilliant.

Leave A Comment