.

I think I jinxed myself 4 posts ago.

Tutor class ended at 6pm today, the exact same time its been ending for the PAST YEAR. My dad didn't come pick me up until 6:32 pm. His excuse was "Oh, your mum forgot."And then when I asked why, he didn't say anything and, turned aggro on me and told me off for not bringing my phone.

This is the 7th time someone forgot to pick me up. If it happens again, I swear I'm calling the Child Neglect Hotline.

And I can't believe she's going to Presentation Day tomorrow. The person who told me that she doesn't really care what I come at school, forgets to pick me up from tutor and doesn't even give a shit what music lessons I take is going to come to the assembly tomorrow and act like a parent-who-cares. Well you know what? I'm going to act like the child-who-doesn't-know-who-you-are.

Comments
One Response to “.”
  1. awww!, i'm sure your parents really do care about you though. :)
    dw!, i still love you! <3

Leave A Comment