The Bearcat is a real animal

Yesterday was fun LOL. I never knew how relaxing a ferry ride could be - my last ferry ride was in Year 2 or something. And Sydney really is beautiful. If I was a tourist, I would totally take a gazillion photos of the harbour as well.

The zoo was pretty epic too. Tian and I had a goal of seeing at least 90% of the animals before we left and I'm pretty sure we went above and beyond that goal. The last 10 minutes were quite funny though cause we were aiming to go see the deer but we only had 10 minutes to get there and it was all the way on the other side of the park. Five minutes were spent getting lost due to my awesome navigation skills and we wasted a lot of time looking at random animals (otters, OMFG). We then limited ourselves to 3 seconds an animals cause otherwise, we wouldn't get there in time. But when we did get there, we all agreed that the deer were pretty shit and that watching the bearcat do a number 2 was probably more interesting.

I guess its the journey that matters LOL. Right, Year 11 english?

But anyway, I'm offically one week into the holidays already. I think I had a goal of rereading Harry Potter but it is so hard to find the first book. Meh, Elyn says she'll lend it to me though so ok :) Oh and I almost forgot. I have a new kitchen. For the past 2 weeks, my kitchen has been totally destroyed and rebuilt again. That kinda means that for the past 2 weeks, I have had to live on migoren and take-out. Very unhealthy but I probably worked it all off from yesterday's walk. The walls have been tiled over and we've gotten new countertops. I'll show you guys a picture in my next post or something.

It kinda makes me want to cook for once.... Although it's probably best for everyone who lives in this townhouse that I don't.

French Lesson 2

Q: Tu parle quelle langue? (What language do you speak?) - sounds like "Tu parl ke long"
A: Je parle anglais et chinois. (I speak English and Chinese)

And that's all I remember from what my sister said LOL.

What else have I been doing? LOL. Well, I kinda started maplestory again. But I got this really tragic haircut on the first day and I had to cover it with a hat so it kinda put me off. HAHA. Stuff you maplestory and your gay haircuts. Not all of us are willing to spend real money to get fake hair coupons. Seriously. I betcha you give people tragic haircuts just to make them buy nx to replace it. I'M ONTO YOU MAPLESTORY.

Anyways, Imma gonna stop blogging now and get off my sister's laptop. Au revoir! (That's goodbye right?)

P.S. I'm probably gonna make a facebook either today or tomorrow. I've been meaning to the whole year but knowing me, I've forgotten/ been distracted by something else. But I will this time. Really.

Leave A Comment