Sigh

"If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right." - Mary Kay Ash

What? Uh, I thought this was supposed to be inspirational.

Anyways right now, my dad is being a bitch and yelling at me from the other side of the door. He thinks I purposely left my sister at home when I went over to Nancy's house for dinner. Errr... no. What exactly would I achieve by doing that? lol. Point is, he's standing in the hallway going on about how I don't care about my sister and I should've checked that she was coming with me, etc, etc. And my mum's just nodding and agreeing.

And even though he's wrong (because I just heard my sister agree that she did in fact know about it but just didn't feel like going), I know better than to argue back and defend myself. Cause last time I tried to do that, I ended up in a yelling competition with my parents that resulted in my mum throwing a hissy fit and boycotting the formal assembly where I got my medallion.

But you guys know I'm innocent right? Jeez, if I wanted to ditch my sister, I wouldn't do it in a way that would make me get caught. Seriously... LOL, jokes. I wouldn't ditch my sister anyway - not when Nancy's treating us to pizza ;)

Well I'm sorry for the rants. Honestly, this blog isn't really for getting mad at the world. Rants make me sound like a spoiled little girl. I'll try not to post too many in the future. I guess I just wanted to let somebody know that I'm innocent since my parents sure ain't making my life any easier by YELLING. AT. ME. ALL. THE. TIME. Cheh.

Leave A Comment