rant.

I feel very bored right now. I can't even drama without my shitty parents barging in and going "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU LAZY GIRL? GO OUTSIDE AND RUN."

& then I go "What? But school certificate just finished. I can finally relax."

& then they say, "WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE YOUR SISTER. SHE ALWAYS HAS TIME TO EXCERCISE OUTSIDE."

& then I say, "Yeh... because she doesn't do her homework."

& then they say, "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, STOP BACK-CHATTING TO YOUR PARENTS. YOUR SISTER DOES HER HOMEWORK, SHE VERY GOOD."

& I say, "Uh huh... and then she plays Maplestory when you walk out of the room!"

& then they say, "HA DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE TO US. YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GOOD? WHAT CAN YOU DO HUH? USELESS GIRL."

& then I really do start shouting at them CUZ THEY'RE JUST SO FUCKING ANNOYING.

****

Yeh, we always have these fights. I end up feeling so frustrated. Especially when they start telling me how useless and what a crap daughter I am >_> Mostly I can ignore them but tonight I can't cause all I want to do is relax after the school certificate. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK? T_T

Leave A Comment