Quizzes and more quizzes

I haven't done this in a while... Basically I didn't really feel like doing my 3U maths homework, so I did quizzes instead! XD

All these quizzes can be found at http://www.quizilla.com/

Which Harry Potter character are you?

Hermione Granger

You're a well educated person who is smart and always chooses to do the right thing. Many people see you as their mother because they feel like you take care of them and that they need you by their side. Your number one priority is love, but other than that, it's studies!

HAHAHA, me as a mother? Don't make me laugh. Did I ever tell you about my evil plan of drowning babies....

What Board Game are you?

Pick up sticks

Casual and fun! You are portable, fun, and easy!
To play this game, you need to be casual

Pick up sticks - also known as the lamest game on earth. Is that even a board game? O_O

What do your eyes say about you?

Wisdom

Your eye's show you know what your talking about, you always give the best advice and always know which road is the right one to travel on.

I swear I am not picking all the nerdy answers. I just keep getting all the nerdy responses :(

What Hairstyle fits you?

Blonde (or light brown) curls or waves.

You are pretty shy but thats okay! So many people love and will love you! You dont need to change yourself for anyone and light hair will acompany your characteristic features perfectly! Stay away from layers and go with a fringe if you want to ^^

LOL me blonde? That would look really... weird.

What Kind of Cake are you?

You are a Mini Lemon Tart!

Mini lemon tarts are known to very sweet, but adding lemons to the mixture somehow makes it tastes energizing and sweet at the same time. You act cute at times but because of its exposed cover, you're prone to show emotions and feelings on accident, but you still keep your...cuteness and your sweetness. Life to you is something to enjoy sweetly, and it's like a calm walk through a breezy blue park for you.

When people say "cute", I think of bunny rabbits and daisies. lol. So I don't really think I did this quiz properly...

What Period in History do you belong in?

Victorian

You belong in Victorian Times! You are always try your hardest at everything. If you see room for improvement you won't rest until you can get no higher. Your ambitious and you are going to do well!

Oooh, I've always wanted to go back to Victorian Times. But the puffy dresses kind of make me want to laugh.

Which 2010 Song are You?

Baby Justin Bieber Ft. Ludacris

This song WAS A HUGE Hit for Justin and all the signs say this is ur song right now!!!!


LOL I wasn't actually gonna include this cuz its so embarassing. But I'm not gonna lie to my blog so... Baby it is. *cringe*

What Creature is your Soulmate?

Guardian Angel

You think someone is always watching out for you and will be there for you no matter what happens and protect you.

I never knew you could have a creature as a soulmate. Isn't that kind of creepy?

And now, for my favourite title for a quiz:

Are You Normal?

My result: Perfectly Normal

You're a fairly plain person, probably leading a somewhat monotonous life, but it's the way you like it. Your day would probably repeat itself a lot, but you've made sure only the best bits are repeating. You might sometimes wish for a bit of fun, and try doing something else, though this can then end up just incorporated into your daily rituals.

Wow really? I used to think I was a bit strange but apparently not. Good to know that I'm... normal :L

Leave A Comment