Bye Bonnie!

Just came back from a very productive MH lesson where Snez and I decided to give Justin Bieber a makeover:

Isn't he beautiful?


Bonnie's going to leave today.... She's ditching me in music :'(

BYE BONNIE!! As a substitute, I shall carry around a picture of Mr Bean's face and bring it to all our classes.

Hmm, what else did I want to say? Oh right. The songs I really love right now are:

  • Haunted - Taylor Swift
  • Teenage Dream (Glee Version) - I swear I could listen to it non-stop and not get bored.
  • It Hurts - 2NE1- one of the few mainstream kpop songs I can stand.
  • Boats and Birds - Gregory and the Hawk - I didn't really like it at first but it grew on me.

& lots and lots of kpop indie! Including stuff by Younha, Misty Blue, Casker and Shin Min Ah :D I also really love listening to old drama OST's lol. They don't make my withdrawal symptoms any better though.

Leave A Comment