Because procrastination is my middle name...

"The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless you open it." - Anonymous

Ahhh... but you see, the problem is, I think my parachute's broken.

I just spent two hours of my life researching Ancient Historians for my essay and another 30 minutes writing the intro of it. So far I have:

The three historians, Herodotus, Thucydides and Tacitus, although all belonging to the category of “Ancient Historians”, each had their own unique view on history and distinctive methods of approaching it. Herodotus, also known as the “Father of History” was famous for being the first person to collect accounts of events, analyse them and present them in literature form. On the other hand, Thucydides, the “Father of Scientific History” pursued a more systematic approach in which he cross-examined his sources thoroughly before publishing them and relied more on “cause and effect”. Tacitus, who has been hailed as the “Greatest Roman Historian”, had his own critical style of writing which differed from the others in his depth of analysis of the human mind. However one thing which these historians all had in common was that their works have all left lasting impressions which paved the way for the other historical works which were to come.

...and I must say that I am pooped. You probably fell asleep reading that, right? (Most probably you read the first sentence, realised that it was part of an essay and then just skipped to the last sentence.) Well how do you think I felt BEING THE ONE TO WRITE IT? Do historians ever feel like burning their books after they've published them?

Ok I know you don't care. You're probably thinking of the formal tomorrow night. Fine then, Imma just gonna go back to slavin' away at the computer while you dream of bright lights, music and dancin' with the guy/girl you like.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be cynical. I guess that's just what Taemin withdrawal does to me :(

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMO-MO!! (L)(L)(L)

Leave A Comment