A Theory

I have a new best friend. It's name is garlie aioli and it goes well with everything. Seriously, I could live on that stuff every day for the rest of my life and still be content. I went Parra yesterday with Elyn, Othilia and Tian and we ate at this Turkish restaurant called Sahara, where I met my new best friend.

Shopping is so tiring. I have a theory on why, in movies, the popular people are usually skinny and pretty LOL. Take Mean Girls for example: the Plastics are the popular/beautiful group of the school right? And in movies, the stereotype is that if you're popular, you love activities like shopping. And since shopping is such a strenuous activing, the more you shop, the more fit you become. Hence the awesome body + popularity. That only goes for movies though. I'm not saying that this applies to real life :L

Leave A Comment