My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

"There are no secrets to success. Success is doing the things you know you
should do."

What if the things I think I should be doing don't exactly put me on the path to success. Say, to me, I like to spend my holidays catching up on dramas. Does that benefit me somehow?

Speaking of dramas, I just finished watching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (Nine-tailed Fox). I really liked it; I mean it didn't have the kind of crazy, drug-like addiction feeling behind it, like "You're Beautiful" but I still really enjoyed it. Maybe that's because I didn't watch it all it one go. I tend to lose interest in things I don't do all at once, it that makes sense. The same goes for reading books and manga. If I stop, I lose interest. That also applies to Maplestory. A long time ago when I used to play it, I would be fully dedicated LOL. But then I didn't go on for like a week and I lost interest.

... Or maybe that's because I got stranded in some tower thing and couldn't get back up. I don't know, I sucked at Maplestory.

But anyway, I'm still going to miss this drama. Especially Shin Min Ah. SHE'S SO CUTE XD.


I will also miss Mr Emo Hair. Even though he didn't do much besides serving as eye candy, staring at an hourglass and just... looking emo.

I love the Hong sisters. They make everything funny. And they always have these cute spoof moments in their dramas (see below). What other drama has the main guy character running away with his nemesis and leaving the main girl character at the alter?

Ngahahaha, look at Dong Joo's moony look. Priceless.

I will really really really really really miss this drama.

Leave A Comment