Bludgy Classes

Boo... Choosing a jazz song to analyze for music is so hard T_T There's so many to choose from and I want to do a piece which won't make everyone fall asleep. But the ones I want to do don't have sheet music. And the ones that have sheet music aren't really my favourite. But then again, you can't really notate jazz can you; what with all the syncopation and swinging beats and shit...

Oh well no worries, I think I've found the one I want to do. Chehh, it's not like anyone in music class pays attention anyway. Hell, I don't even pay attention myself :P It's like the second most bludgiest class - first would obviously go to High Achievers. I spent the last lesson of HA reading up on horror movies with Nancy and adding more photos to my Taemin picture collection.

If I was to take a photo of what my music class looks like, it would look something like this:

Leave A Comment