2 days without drama... and counting.

LOL song of the week for the Hunger Games fansite, Mockingjay.net, is "Long Live" by Taylor Swift. Interesting. But they're usually never wrong with their song choices; after all, they're the ones who introduced me to The Band Perry :P

The lyrics actually suit the book really well though, which is unexpected. E.g:

I say remember this moment
In the back of my mind
The time we stood with
our shaking hands
The crowds in stands went wild
We were the kings and
the queens
And they read off our names

Another interesting fact: Malese Jow, the girl who plays Anna on the Vampire Diaries, is another contender for the Katniss role and apparently she wants a copy of that elusive script as well. Hmm.... I like her attitude. Judging from her interviews, she's proven that she's a true fan of the Hunger Games, even placing it above the Harry Potter series. But looks-wise, honestly I don't think she looks like Katniss. But I like that she's interested.

I'm not gonna pin much hope on who's gonna get the lead though. I remember the last time that happened. *GINORMOUS sigh* I'm still not over the fact that Emily Browning didn't get the role of Bella Swan. WHYYY?!



Who do you think should've gotten it? Emily Browning or Kristen Stewart? Best actress award winner or "best kiss" award winner? Sweet girl-next-door or the creepy junkie with the eyebags? *squints meanly at Kristen*

Leave A Comment