My Big Feet?

"Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow." - Swedish Proverb


When my piano teacher's not blowing my ear off with her lectures, she's remarking on my shoe size. Take today for example:

Her: Cynthia, what shoe size are you?

Me: Err.. 4 and a half or five. Depends on the shoe...

Her: Really? But, they're huge!

Me: ...


Chehh, if she thinks my feet are huge, how would she react to Nancys'?

Anyway, I was feeling too confused to be offended.

By the way, does anyone else ever wake up feeling depressed? I did today. But that's just cause I had the most awesomest dream. And because of that, I spent most of the day moping at school with Othilia telling me I was weird for prefering my dreams to real life. Seriously? Othilia's telling me I'M weird? Puh-leeeease.

Leave A Comment