Little House - my cover version.

Okay, I've never done anything like this before... but there's always a first for everything right?

Anyway, after some debate with myself, I decided to upload a cover of me singing Little House by Amanda Seyfried. Yeh, I convinced myself when I realised that no one reads this blog anyway :) Anyone who knows me knows that I have the most massive stage fright ever but hey, this isn't a stage and you're not gonna see my face. Yay :D

Please excuse the shitass guitar playing. This is what comes from learning guitar off youtube/chord sites TT'. Maybe I should ask my sister if she could play it instead... Oh and the pause in the middle comes from scrolling down the screen for chords LOL.

Dedicated to BANJOS2ECT ... again (hence the ring XD)





I love this song. My sister and I watched Dear John last night. It was so boring... seriously. But Amanda Seyfried has THE BEST VOICE EVER. So go check out her video on youtube.

P.S. OMG CK the gaybo just came back from the shops with my dad and she bought... A GUITAR. Seriously, why does she need another one? If she gives up like she did with the oboe I'm gonna WHOOP HER ASS.

Comments
2 Responses to “Little House - my cover version.”
  1. j says:

    That's really good! :)

Leave A Comment