Just another lazy Sunday afternoon...

I have decided to decorate my room :D

My wall's been looking kinda blank and lonely for the past year and I've been meaning to do something about it. Be prepared for an onslaught of random art and craft tidbits cause Cynthia is atually feeling motivated!!

Okay, first up is the Paper Finnish Star. I made it out of those colourful paper strips that you use for miniature stars cause I was feeling too lazy to cut strips out of paper (there's only a limit to how far my motivation can stretch). This is gonna go on my wall, right next to that sexy picture of Grimmjow that Hannah gave me a while ago :)

It's actually quite easy to make and the end result is quite pretty. I mean seriously, even I could make it, and we all know how artistically challenged I am.


To anyone interested in learning how to make it, the site is www.craftideas.info/html/finnish_star.html

With subject selections coming up and all the tests in Week 4, I think we all need something to take our minds of things, no?

Leave A Comment