History Extensions, Insane People & Epiphanies during Math Classes

Today in maths class, I had an epiphany. All these years, I've been ruling a line down my maths book at the 8cm mark. Today, I realised that the halfway mark is actually at 8.5cm :O It all became clear to me then, no wonder it always seemed like one half was bigger than the other! All these years, my maths book has been totally inaccurate. Talk about a breakthrough in the science of maths-book-ruling.

As you can see, my life is very interesting.

But anyway, I only realised this because maths lessons at school are when I tend to space out (juliana, if you're reading this, I can see you rolling your eyes). I think Mr N told my parents at parent-teacher night that I seem "really bored in class" or something like that. Huh, I dunno, maybe its because erm, YOUR VOICE PUTS ME TO SLEEP. Then again, he also started talking about Einstein and Newton to my parents, and asking random students if they had money, so I think its safe to say he wasn't actually making any sense that night. Whatever, point is, no-one gets to call me spaced out but myself.

In music today, Othilia and I started having this argument about who was the more insane one. I swear to you, I am perfectly sane. I may have some neurotic moments (runs in the family, I mean look at Tian), but I am not insane. Othilia on the other hand is not normal. LOL. Yeh, and that's why we started this You-Are-More-Insane-Than-Me argument. Bonnie just sat there and ate Ms H's lollies. Oh by the way, did I forget to mention, us three OWNED THAT QUIZ. All because Bonnie knew her terminology and I knew my key signatures. Heh, no one else knew that B flat minor had 5 flats or that D flat minor had seven flats and one double flat. I guess my piano teacher yelling at me every lesson does have its uses (you know, besides permantly damaging the hearing in my right ear).

Lunch was pretty epic as well. Half the class sought out Mr W at lunch and demanded an extension for the history assignment. He said, "Only if you manage to get a petition with every single person in this class's signature." So that started the biggest collaboration in the history of ... collaborations. There were people running everywhere, trying to round up all the people from 10HE. There were groups who ran all the way to D block to get people to sign the paper. We managed to get EVERY SINGLE SIGNATURE, except for Snez and Anita who were somewhere, but we forged those (LOL). Good enough, considering the size of the school. Anyway the petition was delivered but nooo, Mr W said, "I want proof that the people actually signed this, get everyone in the class to come stand in front of me."

So we did.

It took more running around but we managed to get everyone (all 30 of us) just as the end of lunch bell rang. So he finally relented and gave us our history assignment extension. AWESOME MUCH? Snez and I even made up a warcry:


I don't know but I've been told!
(I don't know but I've been told!)
Give us a history extension or your mighty old!
HISTORY! (extension!)
HISTORY! (extension!)


LOL, who says we're the non-creative grade?Puh-lease.

Anyways, I will now leave you guys with a riddle. People from High Achievers already know the answer so don't spoil it :D






Two American soldiers meet on a bridge. One is the father of the other one's
son. What is there relationship?


P.S. Can someone please tell me whether Merlin is a cultural influence in Australia? It's a British TV show and its based on the Arthurian legends that originate from Britain. Does that make it a cultural influence?

Leave A Comment