Selina Penaluna

So, a few nights ago, I had this really strange dream. All the people from 10E were at my house... eating my food. People were raiding my kitchen and cleaning out my fridge. I also had people jumping on my couches and trying to pluck the strings off the violin. It was like an infestation (sorry guys) and it was strange.

Geo excursion was not so fun today. It was boring as (except for animal part). Now my school shoes are covered in red dirt and the bottom of my pants are soaked. The beach place was kinda pretty though. All that water reminded me of a book I read recently called Selina Penaluna. It was about a girl who believed she was a mermaid. She'd spend hours staring out into the ocean and calling for her "real" parents to take her back. I think she had a pretty crap life which was why she clung so desperately to those desires. It was heartbreaking.




Anyways, check it out if you want; pretty awesome stuff. May not be your cup of tea, but I liked it :)

Okay, time to stop procrastinating and continue working on the projectthatshallnotbenamed.

Leave A Comment