HALLELUJAH

Tis' a joyous day indeed: My sister's given up on learning how to play the oboe.




No longer will I have to put up with the horrendous sound of a chicken being slaughtered (aka the dreaded oboe playing) and no longer will my ears bleed everytime she takes out that Devil's instrument. HA! Serves her right for choosing an instrument just because "It had a cool name."


She's going to learn guitar instead. LOL. Last time it took her 6 hours to figure out the first few notes of Love Story on my dad's guitar. I wonder how long it'll take to teach her how to play some chords, let alone a full song.



"Happiness is like jam - you can't spread even a little without getting some on
yourself."


Well if happiness is like jam, then misery is like my attempt at making pasta - sticky to the max and near impossible to scrape out of the container. Yeh, Hannah would know what I mean...

I really should stop blogging about quotes and blog about something else for once :) I remember when my posts used to be as long as an essay. Thinking about it now, how did I manage to find so much to talk about?

Anyway, Stephanie told me today that one of her friends does work experience. Where?
Backstage -
at the Capitol Theatre -
for WICKED.

Yes everyone, allow yourself a minute to drown in despair.

Also, Othilia just told me that Claire, the lawyer from Masterchef ... is a homewrecker :O HAHA, betcha you didn't see that one coming.

Okay, I apologise for the totallypointlessblogpost. I think even the post with all my pictures of fire hydrants that I found while in America had a much better purpose than this one.

Leave A Comment