ROBBIEEEEE!




ROBBIEEEEE!!! Did anyone else watch the Jazz routine on Wednesday? The one to Lady Gaga's Bad Romance? The one that earned the first standing ovation of the season? OMG IT WAS BALLISTIC. Best routine of the season (so far). I so did not see that coming :D But seriously man: Robbie + Ivy = WOOOAAAHHHHH.

LOL. Sorry, SYTYCD is just the phase that I go through every year so you're just gonna have to put up with it :P or skip reading my blogs for a while

Today I watched "The Amistad" with Lyanna and Snezana. It was about slavery, etc., etc. and there was full nudity since the slaves didn't have any clothes to wear. And I mean FULL NUDITY, especially for the male slaves. Lyanna and Snez were traumatised and going, "EWWWWW!". Meanwhile I was laughing (at them and the movie) and thinking to myself, "Obviously they haven't seen Bruno."
Remind to thank Manly one day.

Right now my parents and my sister are downstairs playing with the Wii that my sis just got for her birthday. Everytime I look at it, I'm reminded of my dad saying that we're gonna save money for an overseas trip, and then buying the Wii the day after he said that.

My aunty knows of my obsession with Johnny Depp. I don't know how but she just does O_O. Anyway, she went out and bought "Sleepy Hollow" for me. She prounouces it like "Leeapy Ollow" but hey, that was pretty cool of her :)

And now I'm gonna finish of this very short, crappy blog post. Bye!

Leave A Comment