The Waiting Room

Ever since I was small, I've always been very conscious of the stuff around me. When I go places, I can't help paying more attention to my surroundings than my actual company. LOL. Yes, it's a very bad habit but its interesting as well, the stuff you notice if you open your eyes more.

For example today: as I was sitting in the waiting room at the dentists', I realized that the middle-aged asian guy I was sitting to was talking to himself. He was saying stuff like:

"The whole community should be interrogated by the United Nations!"

and

"If you're from Cambodia, you're not ill."

and

"Motherfucking idiot."

and

"He has a stick up his ass!"

It surprised me - how a middle-aged asian man could have such a ...colourful vocabulary. He was definitely talking to himself, I even sneaked glances to see if he was wearing one of those earpieces stuff but he wasn't. LOL. He also kept jumping from topic to topic so I couldn't keep track of what he was saying. In between phrases, he would make this sucking noise like he was swallowing his saliva or something. It was kinda funny.
Scary - but funny.

There was also this other woman in the waiting room. And she sat like a man while reading the chinese newspaper. Like I don't have a problem with that but she was wearing a SKIRT. And I mean a very very short skirt O_O.

Leave A Comment