Cooking with Company

Just a recap of some things I did on New Years Eve/New Years Day.

I cooked food. Yep. You heard right. And there was no cornflour involved 8) I made Aussie beef burgers with Nanc and they actually tasted nice. MUHAHAHA. That's another thing I can add to my list of thingsthatactuallydon'ttastehorriblewhenIcookthem. Add that to the cupcakes and my list now has a grand total of ....... 2.

Tian and Amy cooked kebab/kebob sticks. They were alright but I didn't like the capsicum.

CK and Yuan worked together and made punch and crepe suzettes. The crepes tasted..... eheh.. but the punch was good. At first, Yuan kept scooping giant pieces of fruit out of the watermelon and rockmelon and I was like, "What are you doing? They're supposed to be cubed." but whatever. Actually, now that i think about it, I'm not exactly sure what went into the punch >_>

Yesterday, I went to Othilia's house with Tian. We only spent a few hours there but it was fun cuz we watched this funny/retarded movie. Now I can't stop saying, "Hey Tian, wanna play battleshits?" :L We then went to McDonalds and sat in our signature spot - right in front of the toilets. Yeaahhhh.

Leave A Comment