Boring to Busy

It's strange how some days of the holidays can be so damn boring and then BOOM, you find out that your whole week is already filled out.

E.g. my schedule for this week:

Tuesday: Livo?
Wednesday: Going to the city with friends and cousins
Thursday: Grandpa's funeral Part I
Friday: Grandpa's funeral Part II
Saturday: A free day I think
Sunday: HOMEBUSH SWIMMING!!

Btw Bonnie, my phone contacts have magically reappeared :D Seems like your advice of waving a broken branch over my phone worked! :O

I wanted to write more for this blog post but I'm feeling really lazy right now...
I'll just leave you with my daily desktop calender quote (DDCQ):

"Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


I shall leave you to ponder that - cuz I don't even understand it myself.

Leave A Comment