The Beach House

To those people going to the beach this summer: Beware of Bluebottles - they hurt.

One minute everything was fine and then the next minute, I'd gotten stung by a fucking bluebottle. I screamed and ran out of the water LOL. I couldn't help it. The stupid thing really hurt and it was wrapped around both of my legs. Tian's dad told me to run clear water over my legs. That kinda helped a bit but it didn't stop the bubble like wounds from spreading up and down my legs. It was GROSS. Thank god the swelling went down after a few hours, otherwise it would've been a really gay vacation at the beach house.

But I guess that was probably the most interesting thing that happened. My cousin and his friend were also staying over at the beach house and they got fully drunk again. His friend called my sister "Devil Spawn". LOL. Everyone knows that if you try to grab my sister, all you get is a kick in the balls. HAHAHA, it was very funny though. Especially at night when the drunk ppl got the bright idea of making a cheerleading type pyramid in the living room. We were so loud that Manly's dad walked into the living room and screamed, "SHUUUUUUUUUUUUT UP!" Needless to say we all shut up and went to sleep.

The next day, we woke up early and had breakfast at a Cafe type place. At a small beachside town like this one, there aren't many asians so we were playing "Spot the Asian". Afterwards we went to the beach again I got ANOTHER tan. Dammit, I hate being so dark. We then drove for 2 hours back to Sydney.

Leave A Comment