Are You REALLY Bored?

My Daily Desktop Calender Quote (DDCQ):

"Great thoughts come from the heart" -Marquis De Vauvenargues

I liked yesterday's one more though:
"You have two hands. One to help yourself, the second to help others"- Anonymous

Two days ago, I had to go to my grandpa's funeral. I don't know if you would call it a funeral since it wasn't like most funerals. There was a lot of praying involved. Actually that's an understatement. There was a whole bloody SIX hours of praying involved and only two 20 minute breaks in between. THATS LIKE A FRIGGIN SCHOOL DAY. I didn't even know my parents were so religious. Like, I only go to a temple once a year or something. Oh well... my mum thinks it'll help grandpa go to heaven so um.. ok.

Yesterday we had to go back to the place and pray again. This time it was only for 2 hours and afterwards the whole procession of cars drove to the Neocropolis place (graveyard) in Lidcombe where the body got cremated. Most of my relatives cried. Except for me. Like it was sad, but I didn't cry.

But anyways, next time you guys are bored, try praying for 6 hours straight. Then come back and tell me whether you were really bored before or did praying for 6 hours straight put things into perspective.

P.S. For lack of anything better to do, my mum and aunt are downstairs watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I joined them for 5 minutes and then ran back upstairs. It didn't help that they kept asking me questions every 30 seconds.

Leave A Comment