Who's Knocking?

I told Nancy this yesterday but so far she's the only one I've told. Wanna know what I told her? :)

Wells, I told her that on Saturday night, while I was lying in bed, I heard this strange knocking sound through the wall. At first I just ignored it cuz I thought maybe, it's coming from downstairs. But it wasn't >_> It was definitely through the wall and there was a pattern. It was knock three times, pause, and knock three times again. Now, most of youse know that I live in a townhouse. Well, on the other side of the wall lives and old woman and I'm pretty sure, she wouldnn't have done the strange knocking. If it wasn't her then... who was knocking on my wall??

*shivers* It sounds so scary when I type it out like that. I think I've been reading too many horror story plots.....

Comments
One Response to “Who's Knocking?”
  1. Roslyn says:

    LOL S: indeed ... frightening .

Leave A Comment