Together Forever! :L

So, I was talking to an old friend yesterday. We were catching up on each other's lives and stuff and I was telling her about the music excursion I just came back from. And then she goes, "My school's going to see Wicked. We get an educational discount so instead of paying $105, we only pay $55. I bet your school doesn't get anything like that."
.....
& that's when I decided that I had better things to do with my time... like watching a dog poop.

But anyways, the music excursion WAS fun yesterday - except for the part where Booney had to sit behind some stinky dude on the train :L Lots of schools went as well, including some rich, posh ones that we made fun of. E.g. there was a boys school that had a really dorky uniform. They wore shorts and their socks were pulled up to their knees. Oh, and also, they tucked their shirts in... & I thought our uniform was bad. HAHAHAHA.

At Circular Quay, we ate lunch and Booney pointed out to me that our violin teacher was here. She'd brought her two sons (the ones that broke her $1000 bow) and *squeal* the little one was so cute :L They stared at us over the tops of their ice cream cones and they looked like their mom, but blond.

Umm, I nearly fell asleep in the opera house even though the show wasn't boring. I dunno, it's like how the National Anthem makes me yawn, I can't explain it. Outside, we took embarassing photos such as squatting and making the pig nose.

On the way back, Juliana and I kept saying "Together Forever" in really retarded voices cuz we tried to get our group to sit together on the train. We made scoobies on the train and mine turned out wonky --' Juliana's one looked nice though

& that was my day yesterday.

P.S. I finally printed out the Korean lyrics. On Monday we shall attempt to sing Korean. *cough*fail*cough*

Leave A Comment