Running Out of Things to Do

I'm gonna try to blog more in the holidays but sometimes there's just so much to say that I can't be bothered. This post is gonna be written while I do my tutor homework so bear with me.

Yesternight, I was on www.isketch.net . For those who don't know what it is, it's like a game site where you can verse other ppl around the world at a guessing/drawing game. The players take turns drawing stuff and you have to guess it. It's SERIOUSLY ADDICTIVE. Anyways, the room I joined had an Indian dude and white dude who kept saying racist stuff to each other. I kinda felt sorry for the Indian dude though cuz the white dude kept saying stuff like, "He can't draw, he's Indian!" Asshooooooooooole. I was tempted to say, "Hey, I'm Indian too and I whooped your ass in the last round."But I didn't, cuz that's just the kind of person I am - Too afraid to confront ppl, even if its in Cyberspace.

I just finished the Maximum Ride series that Elyn lent me (Thanks Elyn!). They were pretty good. Fang is like so HOT. Basically, they're about six kids who have wings and special powers. One of them can let out giant, disgusting farts. Awesomeness.

I managed to finish a 500 piece puzzle yesterday with the help of Juliana, Tian, Serena and Yuan while watching Ellen Degeneres (?). Well maybe not Yuan since all he did was try to force the pieces in. In the afternoon, I went over to Tian's house to continue playing guitar hero. Watching Scott sing is so LMAO. He's so... enthusiastic.

I know this is kinda late, but I've only just watched the Susan Boyle audition on youtube. HAHAHHAHA I full cracked up when she did the hip thingy and all the judges were like, "wtf?" She's weird but she sings so good :L I think part of her fame comes from the fact that she doesn't seem like she can sing good. Also she looks more like a 60-something rather than 47.

I think I'm out of things to do now :( Hence the tutoring hw. & I'm also too lazy to actually move my ass out of this townhouse. If anyone wants to mail me Sims 3: World Adventures, then by all means...

Leave A Comment