"Asian People from an Asian Person's Perspective"

- is the book that I'm gonna write one day. Not being racist or anything, but it would make an interesting book. I could look at the stereotypes that surround asian people these days and deduct whether they are plausible or not.

You know that girl from Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging? You know how she said her parent's are the most embarassing parents on Earth? Well, I beg to differ. Her parents weren't asian >_>

As far as asian parents go though, mine are alright I guess. Like they speak English but they can't seem to get rid of that accent. And yes, I'm afraid that stereotype that asian parents push their kids into doing maths or science is true. I mean, why do you think so many people at CVH are doing science and maths while not that many are doing English advanced or history? Personally, I just want to do something non-boring and earn lots and lots of $$$$$$$$$$ :p and get an apartment in the city.

I went to Cabra today to get a haircut. My hair looks the same, something that I'm happy about. Thank god, the hairdresser didn't just take out a pair of giant scissors and go SNIP! I don't know- I feel traumatised when they cut off too much. The last hairdresser I went to did that and I ended up wishing for her hair to turn green and fall off.

After that, we went to my piano teacher's house to drop off a Xmas present. Yes, you heard that right. I was FORCED to do that, okay? I'm not the type of person to go giving out christmas presents to teachers but apparently my mum is. Urrgh, I felt like such an idiot standing there with the present when the teacher opened up the door. I seriously wanted to smash the thing on my mum's head and go, "YOU CRAZY WOMAN, WHY'D YOU MAKE ME DO THIS?!"

Sadly, I didn't.

Last night, Tian and Yuan came over and we watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" on the projector thingy. It was alright... kind of boring though. I was comparing it to one of Tim Burton's later works "The Corpse Bride" and I guess I was expecting it to be really good. Oh well. After that, we youtubed "1234-Feist on Sesame St" and watched that as well :L Manly came over and he was like, "Are you serious? Why're you watching this for? Go search up fat kids on youtube."

So we took his advice and did that. HAHAHAHA. We weren't being mean, we were just really really bored. There was one where this Chubby lil' boy was singing some cutesy song and it full cracked me up. He was so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. His cheeks were like APPLES.

Leave A Comment