2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Here's to hoping everyone has a joyous and prosperous 2010 (L)(L)(L)

Like every year, I had a townhouse party to celebrate New Years, but unlike the other years I also had relatives from my mum's side over. The past few days have been kind of depressing. For those who don't know, my Grandpa passed away this Tuesday and so my family has kinda stuck together for the past three days. There's been a lot of crying, but on New Year's Eve everyone decided to just be happy and grateful.

I know I don't end up doing my New Year's resolutions but this year I'm going to try:

  • Be a braver person - I mean that in the sense that I won't let what other people think get me down. Every year, my dad gets me a desktop calender. It's a calender thing that has pages for every day of the year. I've just opened mine and the quote says: "Resolve to be thyself; and know that he who finds himself loses his misery." I'm not exactly sure what it means but it has something to do with being yourself (?)
  • Excercise more - aka stop being such a lardass and go bike riding with Othilia or something.
  • Stop being so judgemental of other people. It's a really bad habit that I have and I should really stop doing it.
  • Last but not least: Be a nicer person. Pretty self explanatory.

It's a pretty demanding list but as I said, I'm going to try. Once again, Happy New Year everyone!

Leave A Comment