PIGRABBIT!

I watched two eps of You're Beautiful today and OMGIWANTMYOWNPIG-RABBIT!


lulz. I feel very high - must be the drugs drama.


(Pictures taken from dramabeans.com. No copyright infringement intended.)

Eww man, why did Shin Woo (the poo) get black whilst neat freak got lime. LIME out of all colours - no offense to ppl who like green - but lime just shouldn't be worn by guys. Eww.

Ok that's all I wanted to say today. Goodbye.


****

Hermione: "Everyone this is loony- I mean, Luna Lovegood"

****

Harry: What are they?

Ron: What are what? I can't see anything.

Luna: Don't worry Harry, I can see them too. You're just as sane as I am."

Ron and Harry: .........

Comments
One Response to “PIGRABBIT!”
  1. LP says:

    Nice blog you have here. Visit mine if you have chance. Have a nice day!

Leave A Comment