My Awesome Dancing


LOL. Just cuz I picked the option that said "I'd be perfectly happy staying in this exact spot all day" doesn't mean that I'm a gelatinous cube... Tuh, how dare you. Is this a sign that I should go out and exercise more?

Yesterday, I went to my uncle's wedding party. It was actually quite fun :L and I spent most of it staring at people... hahahaha. Even though it's not New Year's yet, I already did one of my resolutions which was "Not care what other people think." I went out onto the dance floor (because Roxie and all these other ppl forced me to) and um... well let's just say that I inherited my parent's ... dancing....abilities. (Juliana stop laughing at me). So people who are reading this - beware. If we're ever old enough to go clubbing, you might wanna... keep me away from the dance floor :L:L:L But hey, I wasn't the only bad dancer ok? My uncle looked like he was having some kind of seizure in the middle of the floor and there were these two old guys who tried to disco (or at least I THINK it was disco...I couldn't tell).

My cousin and I also spent the night laughing at how tacky the wedding was. They had this lame bubble machine that kept blowing out bubbles continuously. I think one of them went into my uncle's eyes when he was dancing with his bride. Oh and did I mention that they had balloons on the ceiling that were filled with confetti. Apparently, they would pop and the confetti would fall down (in what i think was supposed to be a "pretty" and "gracefull" effect.) FAIL.

At one point, all these kids rushed into the middle of the floor and started playing with the confetti. They were just out of control and stuff. One of them was even lying down and making a confetti angel - until his dad came on and dragged him off. Another kid stuck his face in front of the bubble machine and blew into it. I betcha my uncle's Australian workmates were thinking WTF? Is this even a wedding party? :L

Comments
One Response to “My Awesome Dancing”
  1. Scampii says:

    no man.. next time im joining you on the dancefloor (this is not a dance off!)

Leave A Comment