Jeremy and his Apples <3


Day 3 of my drama drought and I'm still going strong. Two more days before I get to watch my beloved "You're Beautiful" again (L). Speaking of dramas, Nancy and I have come to a compromise. She get's the sexy dude, I get the neat dude and we split Jeremy. Belinda and Lyanna get one strand of Jeremy's hair each and oh, Bonnie gets the apple :L

Somehow, changing my template makes me feel like blogging now :D I really like this template - even though the tabs at the top don't work. Also that brown smudge in the top left where you're supposed to search up stuff doesn't really work either. You can type in it, the search results just don't come up.

My dad and I were talking on the way to piano lessons about drug gangs. LOL. It started when I saw two police cars outside someone's house. I told my dad about it and he was like, "Probably drugs. They used to operate in Liverpool, then they moved to Cabramatta. They tried moving to Carramar as well but no one would buy." HAHAHAHA.

He also told me a story about how drug gangs mark their territory. Apparently, they tie the laces of shoes together and then chuck them up to the power lines so that they get stuck there. Interesting... not sure if it's true though.

Even though I'm refraining from watching dramas, it doesn't mean that I can't reread recaps on Dramabean's blog. Oh and also googling the members of A.N.Jell =3

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry. Meka meka meka meka...."

*sigh* Thank God my busy Wednesday schedule is over..... & no piano lessons next week. My teacher's going to New Zealand :D

Leave A Comment